Campeur Build Kit
The build kit for the Campeur includes:
- Campeur frame and fork
- Your choice of Long Setback Seatpost or 0 Setback Seatpost in Silver or Noir
- Grand Cru Sealed Bearing Headset in Silver or Mirror finish
We can also prepare the headtube and press the headset cups in for a reasonable labor charge (option below). If you're picking up a bottom bracket along with the frame, just add this Labor Charge for Bottom Bracket Installation to your cart.
Any other components ordered by retail customers at the same time are 10% off.
Frame geometry can be found here.
Here are some of the highlights and specs of the frameset:
- 4130 double butted chrome-moly frame and fork.
- 1" fork with lovely French-style bend. Uses a traditional quill stem (or adapter and threadless-style stem)
- 700c wheel size.
- 135mm rear spacing.
- Clearance for 38mm tires with fenders.
- Canti brake bosses. Seatstay cable stop with adjuster.
- Vertical dropouts with double eyelets front and rear.
- Fender bosses under fork crown, at seat stay bridge, and at chainstay bridge for easy fender mounting.
- Three water bottle cage mounts.
- Lowrider through bosses and seatstay rack eyelets.
- Pump peg (on size 57-61cm). Rear dropouts on 51-55cm are designed slightly differently, but still have 2 eyelets.
- Kickstand plate, because touring bikes should stand up.
- Metal head badge.
Note: this is an oversized item, so our free shipping promotion does not apply. But your shipping cost will never exceed $19 for orders to the contiguous US. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, military addresses, and overseas will be quoted separately.